Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween decoration storage.

I love Halloween!  I love to decorate my home with scary skulls, fun ghosts, and batty bats this time of year.  I even decorate my kitchen! 

Make storing and finding those creepy Halloween decorations easy by placing them in an orange (or black) bin in your storage room.  They stack, will be easy to find every October, and the plastic will protect them from damage.  I actually have three orange bins for all my items.  Like I said...I love Halloween! 


This bin is $13.00 on Space Savers, but if you wait 3 more weeks, they will most likely be on sale at your local store.  Go out and buy one, or two, or three!

I also store my Easter decor in a purple bin and my Christmas decor in red bins.  Just in case you plan ahead!

http://www.spacesavers.com/Storage/Halloween-Storage-Totes/Sterilite-66-Quart-Orange-Black-Latch-Box-Great-for-Fall-Storage

No comments:

Post a Comment