Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dry erase TO DO list!

OK...so the kids are back in school and things are officially busy again!  Every week is filled with school, homework and activities and it can be difficult to get even the simplest projects completed.  So try making a dry erase TO DO list!

I have a TO DO list written on a magnetic dry erase board which is on my refrigerator where I see it at least 20 times every day.  I make it a general rule to never put long term task on this list because it will be impossible to get those finished, and if I can't wipe them off, I will get discouraged.  So be realistic and just write the things down that need to be finished that week.  You will start to see things get completed and you will feel better about getting them done.

This week on my list: 

Complete Photo Book for Deb
Write Grandma letter
Go to bank
Complete mending kids clothes
Order refrigerator filter

It feels good to write it down where I can be reminded to do it, but it feels even better when I get to wipe it off once it's completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment